I am now helping InfoBerkhamsted promote their community website via social media. If you are a business either in, or serving Berkhamsted, Tring or one of the surrounding villages, do take a look at the website and also at the advertising options for businesses, jobs and classifieds.
I think its a great way of raising awareness of your business for a number of reasons:
- Cost is extremely low at just £100 pa – or you can pay by monthly DD if you prefer – for 12 months’ worth of online advertising
- Your business will feature under not just one category, but three, in the business directory and promote you to the top of those listings with your logo, overview of your business, web enquiry form, location map and a slider of images
- Online advertising will help promote your business and assist with Google rankings (ie, move you up the search results)
- The team will actively promote your business via the website home page and monthly newsletter, each month focusing on and featuring a different business
- The team will actively promote your news, offers and competitions via social media (primarily Facebook, Twitter and Google+) which will:
- widen and increase your reach, and
- give you a presence on platforms that you may not be using currently
- Job recruitment ads can be placed free of charge
It seems like a no-brainer to me! Full details for advertising via this link, or why not just pick up the phone and have a chat.