Alison Page Marketing
We and our team of associates provide marketing consultancy and creative management services to small to medium sized companies around Herts, Beds and Bucks. APM was founded in 2009.
We are very much a client-focused business and enjoy developing long term relationships with our clients and suppliers. We work with talented and experienced partners, including web developers, designers and printers to deliver projects with enthusiasm, confidence and high attention to detail.
Our portfolio of clients is purposely diverse, and we work with a variety of professions and trades, providing marketing consultancy and support to sole traders, SME’s and corporates.
APM has worked with many companies across a diverse range of industries to develop and deliver marketing strategies including: London Digital Security Centre, Hemel Hempstead Business Ambassadors, Roy Chapman Ltd, Autorama (UK) Ltd, 360 Innovations (Canada), Communique Associates (UK) Ltd, Stringer Mann Financial Planners and Remus Memorial Horse Sanctuary to name just a few.
Benefits of working with APM
Your company will enjoy many benefits of working with a marketing consultancy such as APM, including:
- An out-sourced marketing department which is a flexible and cost-effective alternative to headcount commitment.
- The ability to tap into a variety of expertise as required with one principal point of contact.
- Professional and experienced (30+ years) support equally suited to short term projects or long-term strategy.
- Objective evaluation and recommendation of suitable marketing activities.
- Reliable and responsible point of contact for customers and clients (if required) partners and suppliers.
- Risk-free solution freeing up Directors and staff time to concentrate on other areas of the business.
Follow us on LinkedIn.
Alison’s sales and marketing career began in the motor trade; working predominantly for two manufacturers and a large retail dealer group. During this time, she amassed a wealth of operational and managerial experience in marketing planning and account management, delivering both tactical and strategic programmes and initiatives, as well as organising events and hospitality both in the UK and across Europe. Forming her own marketing consultancy was a natural progression and the company continues to grow and evolve.
Alison was elected an MCIM Member by the Chartered Institute of Marketing in June 2010 and awarded Chartered Marketer status in July 2014. Chartered Marketer status is the mark of an up-to-date, experienced and qualified marketing professional.
Alison is registered with the ICO – Information Commissioners Office – adhering to data legislation requirements and best practice.
Alison is also a member of the FSB (the Federation of Small Businesses).