When it comes to marketing, one size does not fit all. Your business values, goals, offer, target customers and marketing spend are all distinct.
Alison Page Marketing will provide services that best meet your business requirements. Whatever your selection, our experienced marketing specialists provide smart and measurable solutions. From sole traders to medium-sized enterprises, start-ups to established companies, our small business marketing services help to deliver timely, targeted messages to a defined audience.
Marketing Meeting Preparation
You do not need to know what marketing services you need in advance, but a little preparation will help us all to get the most from a marketing meeting.
Know your Customer
We will ask you to tell us about your ideal customer and what they are looking for. The more detail, the better. What is their geographical location, age group and specific interests? Who or what influences their decisions?
Have Clear Objectives
Let us know what marketing success would look like to your company. Are you hoping to build brand recognition or to fill seats? Do you wish to generate new leads, build relationships or increase cross- and up-sales?
Be Mindful of Budget
Our recommendations will focus on generating returns that offer value. The best approach is dependent on budget. If you can be honest about finances from the start, we will discuss affordable options and realistic expectations.
We’ve just experienced our best month ever.
Our Marketing Pick & Mix
Rather than a pre-determined package, Alison Page Marketing works with you to identify which services fit with your goals, intended audience and budget. Our marketing pick and mix will be tailored to your business and could include:
- Marketing strategy – aligning your marketing activities to the aims and objectives of the business
- Marketing Planning – defining the approach and activities to achieve the marketing objectives
- Sales Promotion – eye-catching print media including posters invitations and merchandise
- PR & Events – press releases, interviews and event management services
- Advertising – paid for publicity in magazines, on radio, billboards and even buses
- Branding & Design – Creating a company image to showcase your values
- Direct Marketing – leaflet drops, press inserts and email communications
- Digital Marketing – get found online with paid ads, social media and optimised web pages
Contact us today to start the conversation.
J Finance Limited
Proactive and knowledgable marketing support. Alison has worked with J Finance for a number of years. She has helped us build and strengthen our brand, as well as helping increase our client base. We started out by producing new branding and corporate material but have also designed and launched a new website as well as producing a monthly newsletter and worked on social media promotion. She is diligent, hardworking and will always help you find the answers to your marketing questions.