Benefits of Working with APM
Your company will enjoy many benefits of working with a marketing consultancy such as APM, including:
- The services of an outsourced marketing department which is a flexible and cost-effective alternative to headcount commitment.
- The ability to tap into a variety of expertise as required with one principle point of contact.
- Professional and experienced (30+ years) support from a Chartered Marketer with proven credentials, equally suited to short-term projects or long-term strategy.
- Objective evaluation and recommendation of suitable marketing activities.
- Reliable and responsible point of contact for customers and clients (if required), partners and suppliers.
- Risk-free solution freeing up Directors and staff time to concentrate on other areas of the business.
- Access to preferential rates for advertising in the quarterly issues of Tring Living Magazine, Berkhamsted Living Magazine, the online Business Directory and the bi-annual School Report.
- Alison Page is registered with the ICO – Information Commissioners Office – adhering to current data legislation requirements and best practice including GDPR.
Working with a marketing consultant can help your company grow and its not uncommon for us to hear the words ‘we’ve just experienced our best month ever’! To find out more take a read of our blog on the subject.
Prior to starting her own company, Alison worked in corporate for many years, on the client side. Find out what the benefits are of working with a marketing consultancy that has client-side experience.
If you need assistance determining your marketing budget, we’d be delighted to help and point you in the right direction. In the meantime, you can read our blog on the subject: ‘Developing your Marketing Budget’.
If you’d like to discuss your marketing direction, please get in touch.
Apex Planning Consultants
Thank you so much for inviting me to celebrate your momentous 10 year event. You chose a fantastic and novel way to do it, and those you invited to share the occasion were great fun. The atmosphere was very relaxed and funny, and you hosted superbly.
Thank you too for everything you have done for my business over the last 10 years. I have no doubt it has helped tremendously to ‘shout’ the name Apex Planning Consultants, helping the business to grow.
Here’s to another successful 10 years, for the both of us!