Social media marketing is still an untapped opportunity for business and its continuing to grow. Many businesses have set up accounts but never made a single post. LinkedIn themselves believe that only 9% of their members use the system effectively…
- Not sure which social media platform is right for your business?
- Not sure how to use social media to generate new business or to manage customer queries?
- Not sure if what you’re doing currently on social media is effective?
- Not sure where to start?!
- Not sure what it will mean in terms of HR?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, then I would suggest you consider some social media training. I have teamed up with Debbie Gilbert of Viva Business Networking to offer four workshops in and around Hemel Hempstead in Hertfordshire:
- Social Media Strategy Day 17 September 2013 http://www.vivabusinesssupport.co.uk/events/151013social-media-strategy-day/
- Facebook for Business 24 September 2013 http://www.vivabusinesssupport.co.uk/events/240913-facebook-for-business/
- Twitter for Business 1 October 2013 http://www.vivabusinesssupport.co.uk/events/130613-twitter-for-business/
- Harness the Power of LinkedIn 1 October 2013 http://www.vivabusinesssupport.co.uk/events/22101-harness-the-power-of-linkedin/
You can find out more and book the courses here. Alternatively click on the individual links above.
Please note that you do not need to be a member of Viva Networking to attend these workshops, although you will receive a discount if you are.
Both Debbie and I are very experienced in social media marketing and running this type of ‘hands-on’ workshop and we’re sure you’ll find it beneficial. Why not book places for key members of your staff too? If you’ve any queries, do give me a call on tel: 07963 002065 or alternatively, drop me an email to email@example.com.