Over the past month, we’ve hosted our first marketing training workshops aimed at giving small businesses across Herts, Beds and Bucks the tools to create their own email marketing campaigns and blogs.
‘Email Marketing with Mailchimp’ took place on 26 June followed by ‘Blogging for Beginners’ on 3 July 2014, they were both great fun and really interactive. A total of 19 delegates attended the two ‘hands-on’ workshops at the fabulous Holiday Inn Aylesbury, and this is what some of them had to say:
- “Relevant, practical & informative!” – Sue Welsh, Creature Comforts
- “Alison is very knowledgeable about her subject and is able to impart all the information in a clear and succinct way that even the most computer shy is able to understand!” – Sian Lambert, Highview Acupuncture
- “The workshop was really useful. Alison answered all my questions before I needed to ask!” – Jessica Radford, Wagada
- “On the road to being a Mailchimp champ!” – Chris Lee, The Repair Shed
- “Alison covered all elements of Mailchimp in an easy to understand manner. The session was interactive and very beneficial.” – Rachel Lindsey, Identify Networks
If you would like to receive information on our future workshops, please sign-up here.