This year we’ve kept it nice and simple with our top 3 marketing tips for planning your activity in 2018:
- Keep experimenting! With the constant changes in technology, our world and the way in which we live is ever-changing. If you’re not changing, updating and adapting the way you do business, don’t be surprised by your (disappointing) results.
- Stop doing what doesn’t work. If you take the time to measure your marketing activity and therefore understand what works and what doesn’t, you should be able to stop what doesn’t work to make room for what might.
- Don’t spend, invest. Taking both of the above into account, spend unwisely and its gone forever. Instead, make an investment in your marketing activity for the future and it might return for you, and then some.
During January and February 2018, we’re offering a specially discounted marketing consultation for SME’s, where you’ll receive no-nonsense, bespoke marketing advice and tips for your business, plus a written report of our discussions with recommendations on how to move forward.
All this for £500 including VAT.
Click on the link to learn more on our New Year Marketing Offer here.
Still need to be convinced?
Here’s a couple of questions to get you started:
- How did 2017 pan out for your business?
- What do you want to achieve in 2018?
If you’re not sure on either of the above, then you definitely need to spend some time on your marketing and we’re offering you a nice and easy way to do it.